OUT AND BACK TRAINING CLUB
DO YOU NEED A NUDGE TO GET OUT AND BE MORE ACTIVE??
We are providing a FREE challenging workout every Saturday morning at 8am. We are providing an OUT and Challenge Every Level and Every Age of fitness can participate in. (See description of the Challenge below)
The format of this workout makes it suitable for a whole family to participate to the seasoned runner looking for a new challenging workout.
We are training every Sunday rain or shine at the NUDGE gym in Streetsville. We will commence the workout at 8:00AM sharp and will be training for 40 minutes.
NOTE: If this is your first time, please come for 8am to get debriefed on the format and route.
THE OUT & BACK CHALLENGE
- The workout will begin by walking, running or using a combination of the two.
- Each person will follow the specifically set route for 20 minutes. At this point, you will visually landmark your position for next week's OUT and BACK Challenge.
- Next, you will return to the starting point hoping to return quicker than 20 minutes.
- The challenge will increase each week as you try to return faster than you did the previous week.
- If during the following week's workout you were unable to reach the previous week's landmark position, then this will be your goal for next week.
We will provide washrooms and place to keep your car keys and other belongings.
THINGS TO BRING
It will be helpful for you to have a watch with a stopwatch feature or a minute and second hand
A water bottle
Running or walking shoes
Comfortable clothing to sweat in. Wicking fibre clothing like synthetic materials, silk and wool is best for winter training.
Friends and Family
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AT OUR NEXT CHALLENGE!!